« 沪江网 | 英语网 | 日语网 | 法语网 | 韩语网 | 购买外语学习的方方面面 网店 | 更多

《豪斯医生》经典台词大叔语不惊人死不休

时间:3年前 | 阅读:14997次 | [划词   ]

Dan’s Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die
你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了
House: If I eat standing up, I spill.
如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来.

Luke: Is this a good hospital?
这家医院好吗?
House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.

    Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?
    医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?
    House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
    不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.

    Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我爱我老婆
    House: You certainly love saying it. 当然,你爱这样说。

    患者说他可以和上帝对话,然后house说他的问题应该在他的脑袋上.
    chase说,这只是宗教信仰

    house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.
    你和上帝说话,你是信仰者,上帝和你说话,你是精神病

    House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.
    我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.
    Bill: What is it?那是什么?
    House: It’s called...estrogen.雌激素

    一患者志向是成为黑人议员……
    House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job
    你无论如何都成不了总统的,白宫之所以叫白宫可不是因为它是给漆成白色的.

    House: People don’t want a sick doctor.
    人们不喜欢生病的医生.
    Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.
    那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.

    Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?
    你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?
    House: Well, we all have our limitations.
    恩,人总是有缺点的.

    House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.
    爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.

    House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
    抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.
    Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
    你是说象绦虫一类的东西?
    House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
    撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下来
    Jill: Can you do anything about it?
    你能除掉它吗?
    House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
    在大多数州里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.
    Jill: Illegal? 非法的?
    House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
    别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.
    Jill: Playdates…
    House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
    它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了囧)


    【看美剧学英语】美剧原创学习笔记在线看大汇总

    [1] [2] [3]

    继续阅读>>  《豪斯医生》爆笑台词:法国人的话一句都不能信   

    权责声明:本站所有音视频资源均来自网络,仅供学习使用,不涉及任何商业盈利目的。如遇媒体播放失效,敬请谅解。全部影视、音乐作品所有权归其出品公司所有。请购买正版支持你的偶像。
    (责编:julyjuly)